[ian-reeds-games] error on returning to map selection menu

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:44:15 +0100

Hi Ian.
I have just got the below error after testing one of my maps I am
creating. I was part way through and decided it needed tweeking so
went to the menu and selected the option to return to the map
selection menu. Then the following error appeared.

---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.
You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control +
C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and
send the email to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Game.MapMenu.Enter(World ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\States\MapMenu.cs:line 16
   at Game.StateMachine`1.EndChangeState() in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\StateMachine.cs:line 55
   at Game.StateMachine`1.Process() in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\StateMachine.cs:line 39
   at Game.Form1.RunGameLoop(Boolean keyPressed) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:line 180
   at Game.Form1.Form1_KeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:line 211
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
OK
Regards
Richard