[ian-reeds-games] Re: effects question

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:11:49 -0400

I almmost forgot to ask this.
Is there a way to make effects have a passive duration, or an eternal
duration...or maybe even an effect can call up a skill that has a passive
duration?

I am attempting to  give units experience, which they can use to increase hit
damage and protection, and also to advance technology into diffrent levels.
Like from copper, to bronze to iron etc.
Right now, I have to put durations as ridiculously large numbers, lol. I mean,
it is doable, but a little weird looking.

Thanks,