[ian-reeds-games] Re: dwarf question

  • From: "Cathrine Røksland" <croksland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:17:30 +0200

Have a look at this link. Plesase tell me if you need more information!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yak

-----Original Message----- From: Allan Thompson ssss
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:05 PM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: dwarf question

Hi Cathrine,
I am glad you and others enjoy them. It makes doing all this work worth
while, so thank you for that! Even so, if not for Ian's programming skills
and him making Tactical Battles, everything I, and other map makers,  do
would be useless. Ian made it easy and I really appreciate his own hard work
to make all of us get so much enjoyment out of all these different  map
packs!

As for the yak, I had to look it up in a dictionary, which really didn't
help me much, lol. I am not really familiar with what that is. I am
assumeing it is some kind of cow or camel?
Thanks,
Al