[ian-reeds-games] Re: dungeon quest

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:50:56 +1300

allan that map downloader only includes the stable maps and not every map is included. essentually all maps that are with the game already one shot, toom robber the gettingstarted redwall abby and kingdom at war, no betas so if its not on the test page you don't get it in the map well actually if its unstable as far as I think for now you d don't get it. I am not sure eventually there needs to be a system where everything on the beta page can be included but only a few maps are avalible.

At 03:00 PM 3/29/2013, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,
I guess I am confused as well. The latest dev version of TB has a in game download option, so I assumed you downloaded it via the game.
Here is the drop box link below for dungeon quest. Sorry about that.

<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/68028683/Dungeon%20Quest.zip>https://dl.dropbox.com/u/68028683/Dungeon%20Quest.zip