[ian-reeds-games] Re: dev 4 some bugs

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:06:38 -0500

Here is the link to the broken map.
The test map has four warriors and four monsters that were going to show the
loot duration issue.

also this is the same loot effect that crashed the game before.
Lastly this is the test map that crashed the game when attempting to  erase
units.
To recreate that, take the cursor off the units to a blank spot, get the units
list to none for erasing, and then try to hit the period or slash key to go to
the various units. It should crash.

Also, I would that you did NOT put this on the map pack page. It is not even
enough for a much of anything.
If you want to look around the map, then check out the four diffrent chambers
where the elementals are. The dungeon is symetrical, and is only half
completed, but in each corner tunnel is a room for fire, ice, wind and earth.
Other then that, there is a fountain of healing to the right where people fill
up their healing potions, and there is a potion distillery to the left for
spell casters to carry extra magic go juice for their arcane talents.