[ian-reeds-games] Re: demon wars cycle v1.1

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:04:27 +0800

Hi Carlos

Yeah, I think I have made some vague mentions about it being an invasion
into the demon fortress. It will have much more content than the first 2
maps combined. I've plans for over 50 pieces of equipment scattered
throughout the fortress, 10 different types of traps and there will be
mechanics that I've not seen on any map before. It'll probably take a while
to complete, but I'll keep you posted.

Victorious