[ian-reeds-games] damage type

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:29:05 -0500

Hi Gang,
You have the privelege of knowing the stupidest man alive. No applause please,
I will be signing my latest book "Huh?" in the lobby all week.

If you don't put a damage type in, then that is what the error is talking about.
Ian, if you are reading this, I had no idea want parsing even means.
Could the error, if a damage type is missing, actually say, "No damage type
found" or something similar? It might same me some embarrassment later on, grin.