[ian-reeds-games] Re: concerning Allans user guides

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:05:58 -0400

Hmmm, I can see an angle that used voyager that was upgraded now that you
mentioned it.

I think  that a pivotal point in voyager and for the whole alpha quadrant,
was the destruction of the transwarp hub, and the borg that followed the
voyager thru that transwarp conduit in the last episode.

I always wondered what would happen if it did not die, but survived, and
escaped.
What would a borg cube do all alone in the alpha quadrant where there is
amassive manhunt to find and destroy it?

My theory would be that it might hide out, start slowly to assimulate ships
and  loner space stations or even a colony, and  start to rebuild a
transwarp hub to open up communication with the delta quadrant borgs.

In addition, if you were borg, and you found out that some piddly fed ship
called voyager could blow up borg cubes with a single shot,  I would
certainly send out  various attempts to steal the ship, take it's technology
or even destroy it before the tech could be implemented thruout the entire
quadrant.

This would allow a lot of things. The inclusion of other races into fights
with the borg various ships that the borg build, the  end game where a crew
would have to get onto the last borg cube for some reason.  Like that
central plexing thing you mentioned.