[ian-reeds-games] color test

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:56:16 -0400

Hi Craig and all,
I wanted to put the age of warlords map pack out to get some critique on the
colors for the terrains and for the human faction.
Firstly I only did then one faction, cause I am not sure if this works or
not.
Secondly, I wanted someone to check out the terrains and see if the colors
work for them, or if they seem problematic. It is hard to choose colors
without being able to see them, lol.

If the human faction colors are working...I made the structures blue, and
the units royal blue. Then I can finish up the rest of the factions.

Thanks for the help and suggestions, if any,
al
link is below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/age%20of%20warlords.zip