[ian-reeds-games] Re: another effects script update

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:08:10 +0800

Yup, it works on both tiles and units. Whatever the skill/item does on
success doesn't affect the script at all, so putting it on a skill that
applies effects on a unit if successful won't affect its operation. You
could have a skill targeting a tile and specify effects_on_failure that are
tile effects (applied to tiles) and unit effects (applied to all units on
that tile). For items/skills with a unit target, tile effects specified in
effects_on_failure will be applied to the target's tile and unit effects
only applied to the targeted unit. I hope that isn't too confusing.

As to inserting a html link, it is pretty trivial in Outlook 2010, which is
what I'm using as my email client. Instructions for embedding html or
creating hyperlinks will depend on what client you use.

Victorious