[ian-reeds-games] almost forgot...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:21:22 -0500

I forgot to say thanks for Hottie and Gretta's help with sounds. I was afraid
it might not be possible to get that music out of there. I was just hoping
someone knew a trick or two.

Gretta, that elemental map is sounding better and better when I think about it!
So, is it like a modern day team of elementalists fighting monsters that pop up
into the world, or is it just straight fantasy where the elementalists go and
kill the bad guys? Will it have a plotline?