[ian-reeds-games] ageof warlords ultimate update

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 05:02:36 -0500

Hi all,
There is three new maps. These are the ultimate destiny maps James talked
about which I thought was really cool.
The scenario is played out on the axis and allies map. The races are not all
wehre they are in the axis and allies map by the way. The left side is all
good, the right side is all the rebellion and the middle part within the
mountains is the evil side.
The evil side is fun, mostly because there is a new structure called the
white tower. It can recruit the tavern units and four different faction
leaders, plus ogres and stone giants. The tavern units are recruited just
like in the other factions so it is kind of neat.

Anyway, I haven't played these all that much. I think I still have to get
the white tower  into some of the skills "not useable on" so that it can't
be destroyed easily, but it should be fun to test out if your interested.

After this I am going to make a map that allows a player to build an  entire
scenario in the game. It will be slow going for anyone doing so, but I
figured it will show off TB a little  and maybe someone would enjoy creating
scenarios. Hopefully I won't run into any snags with that.

Anyway, link is below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/age%20of%20warlords.zip

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD