[ian-reeds-games] Re: age of warlords user guide

  • From: Niklas Rittinghaus <niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi allan,

i read the user guide and it is impressive. Thank you for this great
work. However, i will download the update with the in game downloader
as well, just to make sure everything fits for the game and it recognizes
the updated map pack. Anyway, great user guide. Thank you very much.
Keep up the great work. BTW: Are you still working on C&C as well?
I am excited about it and the star craft maps when they will be released
in a stable version. That will be fantastic as well.

Thanks again for so much fun.

Best regards
Niklas