[ian-reeds-games] Re: Your top 3 most wanted features

  • From: Vojtěch Polášek <krecoun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 16:29:18 +0100

Hi,
I am not map creator, at least for now.
We discussed with Ian some means of translation for this game.
I always wanted to play games like Tactical battle, and I think that
there are lots of people. But many of them aren't so good at English,
and there isn't much to translate except for user guides.
The Czech community isn't very big, but imagine how many players you
gain from China, Russia and other countries?
Vojta