[ian-reeds-games] Re: Warlords scripts

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:44:25 -0400

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/starship%20battles%20template.z
ip

I was having trouble with dropbox earlier, so I moved a file to send space
and deleted some other ones, and I think I accidently deleted starship
battles template while doing that. So the link for that is above.

I don't know if that will be the same link as before, or if Ian might have
to redo the link, if so, Ian I apologize. I should have been more careful.

Right now all my map packs have a flag in the map pack settings file
something that looks like this:

load_scripts=craig_brett

I took it out of the starship template map pack, cause I am wondering if
that is the issue. I have dev28 and all of the maps seem to work, so I have
a feeling it has something to do with the scripts.
So I am thinking that either the scripts didn't  get downloaded when you
updated,  or some thing to do with them.

I am going to zip up the scripts folder I got, since the maps are all
working, and link them to you so you can plug them in and see if that makes
a difference? I do remember Ian writing that we shouldn't update the tb
program in the program cause there is a bug or something, so if you did
that, that might have something to do with it maybe. I don't know, I am just
shooting wildly from the hip here, lol.
Here is the link for the scripts  below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/Scripts.zip

Hopefully something will work.
Sorry for the trouble.