[ian-reeds-games] Version 2 of my scripts, capture that flag!

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:45:00 +0000

Hi all,

Version 2 of my scripts are ready to go. It's largely a rewrite.

Warning: This contains breaking changes! The old syntax has been removed and probably won't work anymore. I apologise for the inconvenience and hope that the much better readability and ease of use makes up for it.

This new version of the scripts works on the script flags basis. As a result, you will need to have converted your map packs to version 10 to use them. You should anyway, it's a lot better!

Get the new version of the scripts here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5405418/Craig%20Brett.zip
And the new documentation from here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5405418/Craig%20Brett%20Documentation.zip

I still haven't figured out the keys or function type flags yet, so there'll be a few more to come in version 2.1, hopefully soon.

If there is any weirdness or bugs, please let me know.

I hope you like the new stuff!

Craig