[ian-reeds-games] Re: Use items skill sound?

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 05:18:44 -0400

Well, when you use an item, that item already has its own personal sound.
But in the case of the use items skill, and even in the case of equipping items
onto body parts, it be nice to have the ability to hear something.

For example, if the player wants to get into their list of usable items they
activate the use items skill which opens up the list. That use items skill
could have a sound like a bag opening, or a box being opened etc. and so forth.
It be nice for equipping items as well. For instance if someone was to put on a
helmet, then equipping the helmet itself should have a sound just for that.
I'm hoping this makes sense and I'm explaining it right.