[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tomb robber level 5 requires play testers

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 23:45:33 -0400

Hi Carlos,
First off..I laughed literally out loud! I love the intro and the first bit of
equipment was classic tomb robber!

So far things seem to be ok except for one issue.
The stone face guard isn't able to be equipped.
The equip_slots is set to head, when it should be to face.

Other then that I am loving it! Thank you, grin.