[ian-reeds-games] Tomb robber level 5 requires play testers

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:55:55 -0400

Hey guys! I'm proud to give you the link to tomb robber's next level. I need people to give me opinions on it though. I fear that I didn't put enough enemies in and that the end fights may be too easy because I did not thoroughly test them, due to having to use a netbook at school where I was making the maps. The netbook is dreadfully slow and this map lags terribly on it. I also will be putting in more sound effects as well, but those can wait.
Get the update at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8252087/tomb%20robber.zip