[ian-reeds-games] Re: To Craig about the transform script

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:20:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Zak,

Thanks for pointing these out. I've now fixed these issues and they'll be available the next time I release the scripts. I've added in a KeepPoints option to the transformation and reverting scripts that, if set to false, will stop the points from being carried over and you'll get a unit with full health, etc. Would this suit your needs?

I'm not releasing them yet, as I'm working on something else that I'll release if I get it working. Might be tomorrow or early next week, I'd imagine.

Cheers,
Craig