[ian-reeds-games] Re: To Allan: Starship Battles

  • From: Niklas <niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:02:00 +0200

Hmm, sounds as the new Star ship map pack wich is on the TB Website is finished. It's listed as testing at the homepage I think. When it will become stable?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Allan Thompson
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 3:02 AM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: To Allan: Starship Battles

Hi Jono,
Thank you so much! It feels good for someone to express enjoying something
you create. This one was certainly a labour of love, lol. I literally lost
sleep and sanity I think trying to make thiat work right. Yes, the E L E map
was one of my favorites cause it is so classic trek and a great preparation
for using starships in a whole different way. That was very perceptive of
you. I guess I do some things right after all, lol.

I agree with you. Abi, Craig and Ian are using their talents to make this
great game more and more able to let imagination  run wild! They are all
Officially amazing in my book.