[ian-reeds-games] Re: Teleport question

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 06:30:51 -0400

Hi, just updated my scripts so that they move the cursor to the destination tile after teleporting. The link is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8252087/keyWasFull_scripts.zip

On 10/5/2015 12:56 PM, Allan Thompson wrote:

For Carlos.
I was wondering if the TB cursor is supposed to follow the teleporting
unit? As I was testing it, the unit would move as advertised, but the
cursor remained at the point of the teleport.

Thanks,
al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip

-----