[ian-reeds-games] Re: Team_change_start_turn and Team_change_end_turn not working as expected

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 14:29:27 -0600

That's fine. I don't usually look at user guides anyway...if I want to
figure something out, I look at the files directly.
I'd give you advice on markdown but I didn't use it...I just did the
HTML by hand. I wanted the practice.

Og files...honestly, I don't know. I've never used them.
You could always send it without the music. Half the time I end up
muting it anyway.

And alright.
Well, good luck!

On 5/24/15, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...But maybe not right now. I'm conserving data at the moment and it costs
as much to upload something to dropbox as it does to download something, and
the music in the folder makes it very big. Seriously, it's about three
quarters of the size of the folder, and they're all MP3's! I guess even
those add up. Are .og files smaller than MP3?

Anyway, I figure as it's so big already, I should make it more worth your
download before I send it over to be tested. I'm still not quite sure I'll
even release this, but I'll definitely let at least you and Allan have a
look at it after all the help you've given me.

From: sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: Team_change_start_turn and
Team_change_end_turn not working as expected
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 05:31:08 +0930

I might take you up on that. I don't really have a user guide yet, though.
Sorry! Still working out how to write markdown and make Pandoc do what I
want it to. :(

--
-Mew