[ian-reeds-games] Re: Team_change_start_turn and Team_change_end_turn not working as expected

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 10:37:43 -0600

Try changing 13 to 3.

I haven't tested this script yet, so that's the only suggestion I can
give for now.

On 5/24/15, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to use keyWasFull's team_change flags to turn units invisible for
a certain number of rounds. My plan was that if it worked, I could use the
invisibility skill on any unit, not just a specific one, but it didn't.
Either I'm not using the flags correctly or they don't work the way I
thought they would. Here's the effect. I probably have to put in other flags
to make it work as intended, but I wasn't sure about this.

Effect
10
|flags
description The unit becomes invisible to the enemy for three rounds.
unit
duration=3
|script_flags
team_change_start_turn 1
team_change_end_turn 13

13 is the number for my disguised/invisible units, or that's the plan,
anyway. If the flags worked the way I intended, the unit turns good during
the player turn so I can move them around/attack enemies/whatever, then
turns invisible again so that the enemies don't hit them. But the unit I
tested this on was stuck on the second team after the first round and even
when the effect fizzled. Did I screw up somewhere?

--
-Mew