[ian-reeds-games] Re: Taxi!

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:32:19 +0100

Hi Zak.
I can confirm that you can change the capacity by having 2 skills with
different capacities and using 1 then the other.
I don't know when something like this would be of use, but it is
possible. It even works with units already loaded.
Not sure what it does however if you fully load the transport and then
use a skill to decrease the capacity. I'll try that now and let you
know.
OK I've now tried it the other way around. Interestingly it works in
theory both ways.
However if you do it while the transport is already loaded then you
lose all the units inside before you use the second create transport
skill.
I have no idea where they go, but they certainly do.
So I would say for all practical purposes although it is possible to
change the capacity by having multiple create transport skills, that
it isn't recommended as it only works when the transport is empty, and
if not empty you lose the units within.
Hope this helps.
Richard