[ian-reeds-games] Tactical Battle Dev is freezing whenever I try to end my turn

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:00:57 +0930

I mentioned before that the battle log is taking it's sweet time loading. Now,
when I try to end my turn in the current playthrough of the Axis map, it stops
responding. Waiting doesn't help. I've tried this twice and even the music
stops this time. This map has been giving me grief since I started playing it
and I ranted on the Audiogames forum thread about it (which no-one had
responded to the last time I checked. I did ask for help), and now this is
happening. This CAN'T be normal.