[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 49

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:51:42 +0200

Hi.
Thanks much for the release.
I have a small suggestion for a feature:
It would be cool if you could hear what direction the sounds were comming from
in stirio. For example when units are moving around and when they are
attacking. Would it be possible to make this, and what do you think about this
feature?
Best regards Søren.

Sendt fra min iPhone