[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 14

  • From: "Dickson Tan" <dickson.jaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 18:02:12 +0800

Hey Ian

Just downloaded it and loaded my map into it. Has there been any change to
sight_range_mod for effects? My maps used to load without error in
development version 12 but now are producing this error:

sight is not a recognized skill name in flag sight_range_mod in Data for
TB\Map Packs\Victorious maps\Effects\bloodlust.txt on line 6
sight is not a recognized skill name in flag sight_range_mod in Data for
TB\Map Packs\Victorious maps\Effects\true sight.txt on line 6

These are the text of the effect files causing the error:

effect
1
focuses on doing more damage over all else. Increases the damage dealt by
all skills by 25 for 5 rounds at the cost of 3 less range, missing 25% more
often and all shots requiring 1 extra arrow.
health_inflict_mod=25
range_mod=-3
sight_range_mod=-3
chance_mod=-25
arrows_cost_mod=1
unit
duration=5

effect
1
Enhances sight and ensures shots will never miss at the cost of doing less
damage. Increases range and sight range by 3 and reduces damage dealt by all
skills by 20
health_inflict_mod=-20
range_mod=3
sight_range_mod=3
chance_mod=25
unit
duration=5

As always keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to play with the RPG maker
when it gets released :)

Dickson