[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 1

  • From: "Craig Brett" <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:53:30 -0000

Hi Ian,

Ooo, new things to play with... I mean... new features! Nice one. I’m looking
forward to giving this a shot.

I’ll go download it and have a look at the documentation before I ask a
question that’s nagging at me, just in case, but I have some ideas to trial
with the new scripting abilities. First up is making team toggling work as an
effect, though. That seems to be popular. Then I’ll give changing 1 unit into
another a go.

Keep up the good work – we all appreciate it.

Craig