[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 6

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 13:28:23 -0500

Thanks Ian.

I wanted to ask about items that don't have a use in and of themselves, but do
provide charges/points for other items. For instance ammo for a gun, quiver of
arrows for a bow, items to "place" into another item like a chip into a
tricorder, making the item work. Is that doable now, or is that something that
 you already planned for down the road? I am still trying to get my brain
around the whole thing.