[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 4

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:05:41 -0500

Thanks for the update!

I had one more item for suggestion. Can there be a victory condition that
allots the victory to the team with the most points. For instance gold, or
sacred objects, or really for anything.
example is the map I am working on  has the goal of getting the most loot and
racing back tot he main area where it starts. The problem is that  a unit can
just move one space and wint he game. If a condition wasn't met, like the unit
didn't have a thousand gold, it would not allow the victory.