[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 1

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:22:15 -0600

nice updates.
for some reason, i get this error when starting the game.
---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.
You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control +
C.  Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and
send the email to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly
'Noesis.Javascript, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=ae36d046c7f89f85' or one of its dependencies. The
application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration
is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the
command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. (Exception from
HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

File name: 'Noesis.Javascript, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=ae36d046c7f89f85' --->
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800736B1): The
application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration
is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the
command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. (Exception from
HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

   at Game.JS.Initialize(Dictionary`2 scriptStorage)

   at Game.World.Initialize() in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\World.cs:line 74

   at Game.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:line 73

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

OK

stinks lol wanted to try out chance.

austen