[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 1

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:50:22 -0500

Lol. I was just thinking of a quiver of arrows. One minute you got ten, then
another time you got twenty, then another you got 3, lol. That would be a
freaky thing.
I think your spasm skill in the mummy level would do nicely for a random
number, and perhapst he other stealing stuff.

Why would the healing orbs change in number every round? Did they have some
special property, alternate dimension kind of thing? I was just wondering.