[ian-reeds-games] Re: TB 2.0 dev 7 released

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 18:25:25 -0600

Hey,
I'm glad to see these updates! Thank you!

And, a feature suggestion, that I kept forgetting to ask...
Could you modify the sound= flag for items, so that when you pick them
up, a different sound is played than what might play when they are
used? So, basically do a separate flag just for pickup?
Just a thought.

And enjoy your holiday!

On 9/13/15, Allan Thompson <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey! Some great stuff here. Thanks Craig.
Al