[ian-reeds-games] Re: Summoning script flag doing weird things

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 19:16:11 -0400

Yeah, I think that I forgot to use the can hold check to see if the units could fit there. THe can hold check should also check terrain to see if units can be summoned there. But it does not right now. Something for craig to add, perhaps.

On 9/26/2015 5:44 PM, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:

I think this is KeyWas Full's randomize script doing odd things. If the summon skill targets a tile and the number of units you can summon is, say, between three and six, but the number of units you can fit on the tile normally is three, the skill could still summon four, five or six units on the same tile. It's only when they try to move that the map's stack limit comes into play. Is everyone aware of this?