[ian-reeds-games] Star Wars updated

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 20:11:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I thought about it, procrastinated, considered trying more complex scripting things first, but no, I decided it was time to get this one done and dusted. Star Wars: A New Hope I'd say is ready to go wherever grown up map packs go.

The new updates has a couple of new sounds that were needed, fixed misspellings of Kenobi, a slight music tweak, some changes in the lightsaber duel between big Darth V and Obi Wan. Oh and I completed the documentation too, which hopefully should help get people started with some basics.

I hope you all like it. If anybody's got any suggestions for improvement, let me know. I might not get around to them straight away, but I will try to get more post-release work done on it, maybe a bonus map or 2.

Craig