[ian-reeds-games] Re: Star Wars

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:18:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Allan,

Well, the torpedo is now sorted in the new version I've put out. There's also a first cut of the sneaking mission done now. Hopefully, it should be a different sort of experience. I think it may be slightly too big a map, but I'm not sure. I want there to be some challenge.

The cantine would be a pretty busy mission. I might try it out. And who knows, maybe Han's just a really good shot. I might think about improving him in some way along those lines. That'll be easy when chance is in, he could be more accurate than your average grunt.

Keep the feedback coming, it's all welcome!

Craig