[ian-reeds-games] Re: Some more suggestions

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:35:10 -0700

Hey all!

Great suggestions from everyone. I'm not going to respond to them but I've added them to my list.

As a note the dev 5 version is now up on the map packs page so it would be best to update durations and add teams for those who haven't done so yet.

I've been working hard on items and equipment and I'm pretty excited for when they get done.
It will still be a while yet but I think they'll be a really good addition.

I had an aura_heal= flag on my list from long ago and will probably still do it in some form or other. I just have to say though that Allan's solution for auto heal was absolutely brilliant.
I read it and just thought wow!
I'll add to it that you could also have an auto_health_start_turn_inflict=1 to cause the splash effect to heal at the beginning of the turn as well.
But that seems pretty obvious after Allan explained the core idea.

Well back to items and equipment.