[ian-reeds-games] Re: Shaman as a Ritual master? Or...?

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 22:18:28 -0400

I'd say it depends on what you envision.
If you'd like to have a shaman using spritiual/ritual magics, go for
it. You can still use the fire attacks for a goblin wizard.
on the otherhand, if you really want your shaman to use a staff and
have fire magic, the way it seems to already be set, you can always
make another unit using ritual magic if you're wanting that sort of
thing and it could be a witch doctor.