[ian-reeds-games] Re: Seeking Sound Designer

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 07:09:49 +1300

Well I can't speak for them as such but I do do some work for unreality game studio these guys do the deathmatch games. I have loads of sfx from games and some high quality bits and bobs, I could always do for more people to assist me when I can.

Its not a paying job though.
Maybe at some point we could float shareware things, but I have no idea what benifits would do if we earned the cash or enough of it, copywrites for some of the sfx are not even licenced, that I use, pluss there is all that piracy, and time commitment stuff that I was never happy with.
So having more on board is fine.

At 08:47 PM 12/7/2013, you wrote:
this project interests me very much. Being a minor, I am unsure how much I can help you on the money front of things. I have at least 3 years experience working with sound effects and I have about 12 gigabytes of royalty-free sound effects. I also am uninterested in being paid at the current time because I really don't have any way to acept money. My answers to the questions are yeses, but I am unable to pay for new sounds. My game battle zone has great examples of sounds and cut scenes developed by me, as do my tactical battle maps. Go chec those out.