[ian-reeds-games] Re: Seeking Sound Designer

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:36:08 -0700

Thanks Carlos.
I forwarded your message to Joseph.
He is handling all things related to finding and managing sound designers.
But I'm glad to hear your interest as well.

On 12/7/2013 12:47 AM, Carlos Macintosh wrote:
this project interests me very much. Being a minor, I am unsure how much I can help you on the money front of things. I have at least 3 years experience working with sound effects and I have about 12 gigabytes of royalty-free sound effects. I also am uninterested in being paid at the current time because I really don't have any way to acept money. My answers to the questions are yeses, but I am unable to pay for new sounds. My game battle zone has great examples of sounds and cut scenes developed by me, as do my tactical battle maps. Go chec those out.