[ian-reeds-games] Re: Scripters

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:12:01 -0500

Hi ian, Here the answers to your questions
1. I have scripted in BGT, autoIt, lua, some java script and a bit of Python. So I have a really good grasp of the universal concepts. And I'd probably be right at home scripting for TB. 2. Some of the things I would script include new and innovative skills, perhaps smarter AI directives if those became available, and perhaps terrain that required a certain effect to be present to move on, so that austin could, like, have a climbing up a mountain or something.