[ian-reeds-games] Re: Repost: some issues

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:58:01 -0600

At impassable terrain. Yeah, kay. I was just wanting to clear that
up,. I actually thought it was pretty much the same as the old limit
flag, just making everything on that list impassable so they could
move on everything else.

Not on an enemy player, just a player from an allied team.

I'm not sure how it happened. I mean, my unit was in the area of the
map where the skill was targeted, and the splash range should've had
me in it, unless I misheard the coordinates of where the skill was
being used...

I'm more bothered about the healing skill not working on allies
though. Considering that enemies includes every enemy team, I thought
friends would make each of the particular teams targetable with
healing skills and the like...eh, maybe just the way I see things.

I don't know how to replicate it. I've just noticed that when some
units -- generally enemy ones but sometimes mine if I give them to the
AI to control -- use the move skill it gives that message. I don't
know where it's happening, I just know the error message that I get
from the battle log.

And for the reversion. I just thought to point that out. It doesn't
seem like a big deal, but I will get the "cannot find the original
type of unit so it can't be reverted" message after the effect
normally expires (or similar message, I can't remember the exact
wording).

Oh, and...remember that old bug we had with the AI targeting units
that should've been removed from the map? I'm getting that again. It's
an instant-death skill, and when the AI uses it it kills the unit,
then uses the skill again and again until it runs out of AP. It says
it's using the skill, but I'm not getting a unit defeat message/sound
like before, so it seems like it's targeting the same spot as the
first time.

--
-Mew