[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.12 in the next few days

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:27:02 -0500

Hi Shawn,
I am confused, do you mean win 8 uses touch screen like on an iPhone?
I do have an iPhone and I love it. The only thing I absolutely hate is trying
to type with it. I would hate to lose use of a keyboard on my regular
computeing  system.
Other then typing I think voice over on the iPhone works pretty well. Used to
have mobile talk on a diffrent phone and  it was a miserable experience. I
don't think I would ever go back to that. Then again I don't really game or
anything on the phone. I use it for texting and calling and of course siri is
awesome.