[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:07:14 +0330

hello ian
i'm still working on my map, how much time left untill i can submit it?
like, 1 day? or it could be one week or something.
also, there was a good feature that flashed in my mind, i fire it away it might sound good and you put it on your list. being able to put a music to your map pack as the intro music. it will play when the player choose your map to play. so while they are navigating the levels, and reading the user guide of the map, the intro music of that map plays~
just thought it could be neat.
thanks!