[ian-reeds-games] Re: Question about the AI

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:01:05 +0000

Not currently, and I don't personally have any plans to hard code that into the engine unless I could guarantee it wouldn't mess with scripted AIs too much.

If someone can come up with a good implementation of it, I'll give it a shot someday. Maybe I'll wait and see what comes out of scripters trying to use the AI. I plan to play with that myself sometime.

Right now, you could adopt Allan's strategy of having easy and harder maps. Or have entirely new map packs with all the maps set at a certain difficulty.

On 25/03/2015 20:08, Monkey wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible to have a difficulty setting for the AI? So if we want
more of a challenge we can get one?