[ian-reeds-games] Re: Question about replace_effects script error

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:05:20 +0800

It seems like its trying to apply what it thinks is a unit effect to a tile.
Things to try:
1. Try and put this on a skill and see if it works
2. Make sure that the item or skill has information that the script can use
to determine whether the target is a tile or unit i.e enemy flag indicates a
unit, a tile flag indicates a tile effect.

Let me know if it works.