[ian-reeds-games] Re: Potential script flag, related to damage

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 23:49:16 -0400

Ah, This sounds like an attempt to do a random attack skill...but all in one
skill. It sounds brilliant! Especially the different sounds for each damage
type.
You might want to consider restore as well as inflict. Could something like
this be done for effects as well? That would certainly add some serious power
to attacks!

I was thinking of something to do with sounds today and wanted to see what you
think.
Is it possible for items to have pick up and drop sounds play...not via the
take and drop skill, but somehow based on each unique item?

Another thought was this...s it possible to have a sound play based on a
certain item worn when acted against thru a skill.
For instance, If I got a sword and hit a target with chainmail on, then a
chainmail getting hit sound plays. If it is the sword hitting leather, then a
leather hitting sound plays etc and so forth. Maybe that script you mentioned
could work for something like that as well.