[ian-reeds-games] Re: Overdrive?

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:41:20 +0800

The relational operators from programming would probably be more natural here.
There probably has to be 2 flags like this:
Effects_on_points health <= 25%|(super punch, super kick)
Effects_only_if_points health <= 10%|desperation

The difference between the first and the second is that for the first line,
effects are not removed the instant that the condition fails. I'd be willing
to implement this feature through script in a few weeks when exams are over.

Victorious