[ian-reeds-games] Re: On the user guide

  • From: Wasim Hussni <whussni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 13:17:58 -0600

please stop emailing me

Jono Heaps <jono_heaps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

A most excellent walkthrough! That deffinetly seems to cover all the bases
for anyone potentially having trouble completing the map.

Personally, I'd wait until the maps are released and you can gage our
reaction to them. You may not need to provide walkthroughs, but it's an
option in case the maps prove to be extremely difficult. I myself have
played most of the maps (apart from some of the large-scale army maps in Age
of Warlords) and have never needed a walkthrough. Trying again and again is
part of the fun, afterall.

I can't wait to play your maps! Judging by the walkthrough you provided they
sound exciting and involved.

Cheers

Jono